*breathing deep*

*sneezing*

Still at it again with the allergies, but at least my brain is functioning better now! Many people have allergies, and when I see someone sneeze or walk by with a very red nose, I can say, "Brother/Sister, I feel your pain."

Been working hard this week nonstop, so today I was so happy to sleep in until... 8:15. doh! But I feel rested and am moving slowly today so it's not so bad. Made utterly useless trips to 2 post offices (I have a package...). At least I've had my exercise for today.

Fabrizio passed along this link and I had to share it. Japanese scientists are working on a new fire alarm for deaf people. Usually we use strobe lights, but that is not always effective, especially for people who can sleep through lights or cover their heads while sleeping. This fire alarm looks to be very effective, using wasabi! Not sure I want to try it. My eyes were burning in empathy as I read this story...

http://inventorspot.com/articles/wasabi_silent_fire_alarm_alerts__11514

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah this is making me wonder if it works better? :)

stefrose

Google